Frequently Asked Questions
Find here all the answers to your questions.
- Why do I need DroidVPN?
- A) You are concerned about your privacy.
If you don't want your ISP or hackers from snooping on your activities, then a VPN provides the protection you need. DroidVPN encrypts the traffic you transmit over the network, making it unreadable for third parties. DroidVPN also hides your IP address and location by giving you an anonymous IP.
B) You need to access blocked or censored content.
If your ISP is blocking or censoring the websites you want to visit then you can connect to our servers so you can surf the web freely.
- Do you have a free trial?
- Yes, you can sign up for a free account here
- What are the limitations of a free account?
- Free accounts can only connect to FREE SERVERS
- Free accounts can only use 100mb of data which resets every midnight (GMT+0)
- What do I get if I upgrade my account?
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Unlimited server switches
- Unlimited speed
- 99.9% uptime
- Access to all premium servers
- 7-day money-back guarantee (more info)
- How do I pay for a premium account?
- We accept payments via PayPal, PerfectMoney and Google Play in-app billing.
Click here for more details on the accepted payment methods on Google Play
- How many devices can be connected to DroidVPN simultaneously?
- Simultaneous connection is not allowed. You can only connect one(1) device using your account.
- What devices and platforms do you support?
- DroidVPN was originally made for android devices.
Right now you can use our VPN on Android Devices and Windows PC, but we will soon add support for Linux, Mac and other platforms.
- Where can I download DroidVPN?
- You can download it directly from Google Play
Or you can directly download it from our download page and sideload it to your device.
- How can I change my VPN username?
- You can not change your VPN username.
- How can I change my VPN password?
- Please login to your account using your username and password. Click the Change password link and enter your current password on the first textfield and your new password to the second and third textfield then click "Save" button to update your password.
- I have lost/forgotten my Username/Password, how can I retrieve it back?
- Go to our Reset Password page, enter your email address and the required captcha image then press "Request Reset Link" button.
You will then receive an email with a link to reset your password. Click on the password reset link that is in the email and you will receive another email shortly with your username and a new password.
You should then login to your Account using your new password and change the password.
If you still have a question that isn't answered here then please send us an email at support [at] droidvpn.com